Stats & Appearance
- Full Name: Tamaiti Scott
- Race: Terran
- Date of Birth: 11 March 2366
- Place of Birth: Hastings New Zealand,Earth.
- Age: 25
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 6'3
- Weight: 95 kgs.
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: Short
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Light Brown
- Birthmarks, Scars: Tattoo's.
- Build: Muscular.
- Face: Tattooed.
- Eyes: Intelligent.
- Mouth: Full Lips.
- Arms: Toned Muscle.
- Legs: Toned Muscle.
- Carriage: Quiet,Stern.
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): Arches Eyebrow a lot.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Casual comfy usually jeans or shorts, with a rugby jersey or jacket.
- Shoes: Starfleet issue boots, or joggers.
- Voice: Deep.
- Handedness: Ambidextrous.
- Quarters: A couple of sporting and cultural pieces on the walls and shelves.
- Favorite Room: Gym
- Habits: Raises eyebrow over comments
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Playing Rugby,Keeping Fit, Hunting, Krav Maga.
- Likes: Sports, Keeping Fit, Beer.
- Dislikes: Any rank above Captain, hyperactive people
- Ambitions and Goals: Just to be able to do his job well.
- Achievements in Life: To be Captain some day.
- Disappointments in Life:
- Temperment: Funny and serious depending on the situation.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Workaholic, fitness freak.
- Physical Limitations:None.
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: Tyron (deceased)
- Mother: Samantha
- Siblings: Sister Sarah
- Uncle: Quint (Starfleet Commander)
Tamaiti was born in to a family with a long heritage of been Starfleet officers.
He grew up in a reservation on Earth, his people traced there ancestry back to the Maori tribes of New Zealand Tamaiti or Tama to his friends, lost his Father when he was young. His Father who was a Starfleet Captain died when the warp core breached, Tyron managed to save his crew but didn't make it himself.
Tama was then raised along with his sister by their mother Samantha and the Uncle Quint who was a starfleet Commander himself. It was Quint who encouraged Tama to head to Starfleet.
Tamaiti proudly sports a full Maori tattoo which runs from his right shoulder to his wrist, and a Moko, a facial tattoo which identified him as a Maori warrior and displayed his character and identity.
He is also flaunt in Maori, Klingon, Vulcan and Romulan.
|USS Odyssey Senior Staff|
Chief Security Officer
Chief Science Officer
James T. Kolk